- Only food bloggers with less than 200 followers can be nominated.
- I must thank the blog that nominated me by linking back to them in this post.
- To pass on the foodie blog love, I will nominate and link back to 5-10 other food blogs that I think are just great. Next, I'll post a message on their blogs telling them that they were nominated.
- No tag backs but blogs can receive the award more than once.
- I must answer 10 questions asked by CORNBREADANDHEELS. I also have to ask 10 questions to the bloggers that I nominate.
So here goes!
Nine blogs that I think are just great:
Ten questions from CORNBREADANDHEELS for me to answer:
- What is your favorite animal? I'll be honest, I am not really an animal person. Don't hate me for it!
- If you were dropped off on a deserted island and you could only have three items with you what would they be and why? My hubby, my son and my iPhone
- What is your favorite kitchen gadget? Mircoplane Grater (Check out my Top Ate..Kitchen Gadgets)
- What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid? Wile E. Coyote
- Do you know what Underoos are, if so what were your favorite? Oh man, I don't! I just googled it. How did I not know this?
- What is the grossest/weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? I ate sea urchin at a sushi restaurant once. I was allergic. My lips blew up. It was bad.
- What would you like your last dinner to be? Fresh warm sourdough bread, a cheese smorgasbord and an Argentinean Malbec
- What is one holiday tradition your family has passed down to you? On Christmas Eve, we have a surf and turf meal. Lobsters, Mussels and Steak. Yum-O!
- What do you think has been the single worst fashion trend? The jeans tucked into the socks from the '80s. Awful.
- What is your favorite gift you’ve ever given someone? Ehh, this is a tough one. I LOVE giving gifts. I guess I have to go with Oprah tickets for my mom's 50th birthday.
Ten Questions for my nominees to answer when they post:
- What is your favorite post from your blog?
- Whats your favorite: Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest?
- What is your strength as a blogger?
- What is your most memorable meal?
- Wine, beer or spirits?
- What ingredient could not not live without?
- What is your top desired travel destination?
- What is your favorite food blog? (Mine is How Sweet Eats. She is amazing!)
- What state/country do you live in?
- What are you blogging goals?
Happy blogging! I am thrilled to connect with all of you!