Makes 4 sandwiches
- 8 graham crackers halves
- 4 marshmallows
- 4 chocolate squares (milk, dark or white)
- 16 slices of banana
- 2 TBSP peanut butter
- Line the grill with a piece of aluminum foil. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place 4 graham cracker halves on the foil. Layer with one marshmallow on each cracker. Grill for 4-5 minutes or until marshmallow begins to brown and melt.
- Meanwhile, spread 1/2 TBSP of peanut butter on the remaining 4 graham crackers. Layer 4 slices of banana on the peanut butter.
- After the marshmallow graham cracker halves cook for 4-5 minutes, place the chocolate on each marshmallow. Layer the peanut butter banana half on top. Close the grill and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.