Makes 5-6 kabobs
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, halved and trimmed
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- garlic salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette (optional)
- Preheat grill medium-high. Toss Brussels sprouts in olive oil.
- Skewer each Brussels sprout half through the bottom root out to the top. Sprinkle both sides with garlic salt to taste.
- Place cut side down on grill and cook for 4-5 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until both sides are charred but not burnt.
- If desired, toss in Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette or any of the other Top Ate Vinaigrettes and serve while still warm.
Check out the rest of the Top Ate Summer BBQ Recipes.