Makes as much as you want!
- blueberries, washed and thoroughly dried
- any desired yogurt (I used fat-free vanilla greek yogurt)
- honey (optional)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a toothpick dip each blueberry into yogurt and swirl around until covered. To speed up the process, several blueberries can be dumped into the yogurt at once and fished out with a toothpick.
- Place each yogurt covered blueberry on the parchment paper and freeze for 1-2 hours. Remove from parchment paper when hard and store in freezer in a resealable bag for up to a month.