|Easy Chicken Sausage Sliders|
Makes 6-8 sliders
- 10 oz chicken sausage, raw with casings removed (any desired flavor)
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 6 slider buns
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Combine sausage meat and Panko bread crumbs using hands.
- To prepare patties, form 2 inch meatballs. Place each patty on a plate and flatten with hand. Use your thumb to make an imprint in the middle so the sliders will cook up without a bulge in the middle.
- Place on grill for 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the center is no longer pink.
- Serve on buns with sliced tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, ketchup, mustard and/or any other desired accompaniments.
Check out the rest of the Top Ate Summer BBQ Recipes.