Makes about 10 bars
- non-stick cooking spray (I love Trader Joe's Coconut Spray)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 by 9 glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and coconut oil in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes without stirring.
- Meanwhile, combine blueberries and oats in a large bowl. Then pour the honey/sugar mixture over the blueberries and oat. Stir to combine taking care not to squish blueberries
- Transfer the mixture into baking dish and press down tightly into dish. Bake for 40 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
Check out the rest of the Top Ate Blueberry Recipes.