Makes one pizza
- 1 15 oz store bought dough ball
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup caramelized onions
- 5 oz brie, sliced
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese, sliced
- olive oil
- corn meal
- 1 tsp fresh chopped thyme (optional)
- Allow dough ball to sit at room temperature for at least 2 hours before preparing. Place pizza stone in oven and heat to 500 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Flour the counter top to prevent the dough from sticking and roll out pizza dough to a 12 inch circle or other desired shape.
- Sprinkle a pizza peel with corn meal and place dough on top of corn meal.
- Drizzle the crust with olive oil and rub into the entire surface. Layer the caramelized onions and then the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle the blueberries evenly over the entire pizza. Layer the brie on top.
- Use the pizza peel to place pizza in the oven. It should slide off the peel and onto the stone easily because of the cornmeal. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Use the pizza peel to remove the pizza from the oven. Garnish with thyme before serving. Enjoy!