- 12 oz spaghetti, uncooked and rinsed to remove excess starch
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1 2 oz tin flat fillet anchovies, minced
- 3 TBSP capers
- 4-5 cloves garlic, grated
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 cups water
- crushed red pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a deep sided skillet or saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally. Make sure to scrap the bottom of the pan to prevent sticking. After 10 minutes, check pasta. If it is too al dente, add 1/4 cup of water and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Check out the rest of the Top Ate One Pot Wonder Pasta Recipes.