|One Pot Pasta: Tomato and Basil Spaghetti|
- 8 oz spaghetti, uncooked, rinsed in cold water to remove excess starch
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- pinch of crushed red pepper (or more if you like it spicy)
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 Vidalia onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except extra basil and Parmesan cheese in a deep sided saucepan or skillet.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally. After 10 minutes, check pasta. If it is too al dente, add 1/4 cup of water or wine and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with extra chopped basil and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Check out the rest of the Top Ate One Pot Wonder Pasta Recipes.