|One Pot Pasta: Thai Peanut Butter Noodles|
- 8 oz spaghetti, uncooked (linguine or soba noodles can be substituted), rinsed in cold water to remove excess starch
- 2 cups water (or chicken broth)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP fish sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (maybe more at the end)
- 1/2 TBSP chili garlic sauce (optional for spicy version)
- 1 TBSP ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli floret (about one small head, trimmed)
- 1 small red pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup carrots, sliced into matchsticks (about 10 baby carrots, sliced lengthwise)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup leeks, sliced
- torn cilantro for garnish
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except extra cilantro in a deep sided saucepan or skillet.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally. After 10 minutes, check pasta. If it is too al dente, add 1/4 cup of water and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Taste sauce and add an extra TBSP of soy sauce or peanut butter if desired. Serve hot with torn cilantro and sesame seeds.
Check out the rest of the Top Ate One Pot Wonder Pasta Recipes.