|No-Bake Banana Pudding|
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- 4 large or 6 small ripe bananas
- 2 cups milk (use an desired fat %)
- 1 5 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (can use reduced fat if desired)
- 1 14 oz can sweeten condensed milk
- 12 oz frozen whipped topping (cool whip) thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using an electric mixer.
- Using another bowl and the electric mixer, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and fold until well blended.
- Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies. Slice bananas and layer them over the cookies.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve chilled.
Note: All ingredients can be substituted for their lower fat versions. While the taste is somewhat comprised, it still comes out great! After trying all possible combinations of lower fat vs. higher fat ingredients, I use fat free milk but don't substitute for any of the other ingredients.