|Individual Vanilla Cookie Trifles|
Makes 7-10 individual trifles
- 20 golden Oreos, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBSP white sugar
- 1 TBSP cold milk
- 6 oz Cool Whip, divided
- 1 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk, cold
- About 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine crushed Oreos and butter and mix until crumbs are fully coated.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add 1 TBSP milk and sugar and mix well. Fold in 2/3 cups Cool Whip.
- In another bowl, combine the vanilla pudding with 1 1/2 cups milk and whisk until pudding starts to thicken.
- To assemble, firmly press a layer of cookies about a half inch thick in the bottom of the trifle dish. Spread a heaping TBSP of the cream cheese mixture over the cookies. Then spread a heaping TBSP of the pudding mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Repeat those layers and top with white chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 1 hour or refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.