|Spinach Artichoke Toasted Quinoa Bowls|
- 2 TBSP olive oil, divided
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quinoa
- 3 cups chicken stock or water
- 1 cup diced artichokes (thawed from frozen or canned)
- 3 oz baby spinach
- 1/2-2/3 cup Greek Yogurt Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat 1 TBSP of olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add quinoa and stir to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the quinoa begins to turn golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Add water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to simmer and cook covered until the water is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Add artichokes and spinach to skillet and stir to combine. Cook for 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. You may need to add spinach in batches.
- Transfer to a bowl and add yogurt vinaigrette and Parmesan cheese. Stir to combine. Serve warm or cold.
Check out the recipe of the Top Ate Quinoa Bowls Recipes.