|Clean Eating BLT Quinoa Bowls|
- 6 slices of nitrate-free turkey bacon, diced
- 1 Vidalia onion, diced
- 3 cups of cooked quinoa (to package instructions)
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinaigrette or
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and onions to skillet and cook for 7-8 minutes or until bacon browns and onions are translucent.
- Add cooked quinoa to skillet and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add tomatoes and spinach and stir to combine. Serve warm.
Note: if you prefer the spinach to be wilted, add spinach to skillet when adding quinoa and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Optional Mix-Ins: avocado, any shredded cheese, lettuce instead of spinach
Check out the recipe of the Top Ate Quinoa Bowls Recipes.