|Caprese Quinoa Bowls|
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved (or 2 plum tomatoes diced
- 8-ounce container mini mozzarella cheese balls (bocconcini)
- 1/2-2/3 cup basil vinaigrette or balsamic vinaigrette (if using balsamic vinaigrette, add additional basil)
- 2 TBSP, chopped basil for garnish
- Combine quinoa, tomatoes, mozzarella and vinaigrette in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with additional basil and stir to combine.
Check out the recipe of the Top Ate Quinoa Bowls Recipes.