|Puff Pastry Breakfast Pizza|
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, thawed
- 1 cup cooked mushrooms, diced (I used portobello, crimini and shiitake)
- 1 cup cooked chicken sausage or 3 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 6 medium eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 TBSP chopped herbs (I used thyme, basil, rosemary or sage would also work)
- 1 tsp truffle oil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Roll the pastry shells into 7-inch circles on a lightly floured surface.
- Place the pastries onto 2 large non-stick baking sheets and fold up the edges to form a crust. Prick the pastries thoroughly with a fork. Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms and sausage or bacon evenly between the six pastries. Crack one egg on each pastry. Sprinkle the cheese evenly between the 6 pastries.
- Bake for an additional 12-15 minutes or until the egg whites set.
- Distribute the herbs evenly over the six pizzas. Drizzle with truffle oil as desired.
Click for more Top Ate Pizza Recipes.