|Peach and Raspberry Pizza|
- 1 15 oz store bought dough ball
- 4 TBSP cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves or jelly
- 2 cups peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup goat cheese crumbles
- corn meal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 TBSP reduced balsamic glaze (optional)
- Allow dough ball to sit at room temperature for at least 2 hours before preparing. Place pizza stone in oven and heat to 500 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Flour the counter top to prevent the dough from sticking and roll out pizza dough to a 12 inch circle or other desired shape.
- Sprinkle a pizza peel with corn meal and place dough on top of corn meal.
- Spread cream cheese over pizza dough. Spoon raspberry preserves or jelly over cream cheese and spread evenly. Layer peaches over top. Sprinkle with goat cheese and walnuts if desired.
- Use the pizza peel to place pizza in the oven. It should slide off the peel and onto the stone easily because of the cornmeal. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Use the pizza peel to remove the pizza from the oven. Enjoy!
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over pizza if desired.
Click for more Top Ate Pizza Recipes.