|Moist Banana Bread|
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 large very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 TBSP sour cream
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two 9 by 5 loaf pans.
- Cream sugar and butter with a mixer until smooth. Then beat in eggs.
- Add mashed bananas, vanilla and sour cream and continue to beat until incorporated.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt. Then combine with wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
- Pour the batter evenly into the two loaf pans.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Cool on a rack before serving.
See the rest of the Top Ate Sweet Breakfast Recipes.