- 1 naan, original or roasted garlic
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 3 slices tomato
- 1 artichoke heart, sliced
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese, grated
- garlic salt to taste
- 5-6 kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- ANY toppings you like!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place naan on a cookie sheet. Spread tomato sauce evenly making sure to leave a 1/2 inch border around the perimeter.
- Layer tomatoes and artichokes over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Place olives on top. Season with garlic salt to taste.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese bubbles and crust turns golden brown.
Click for more Top Ate Pizza Recipes.