|Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip|
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 14 oz can artichokes, finely diced
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, freshly shredded
- 1/4-1/2 cup (or 4 oz) goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic, garlic salt, artichokes, spinach and mozzarella in a medium bowl. Stir to incorporate thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to the greased baking dish. Top with goat cheese. The goat cheese really makes this recipe stand out. If you like goat cheese, add lots!
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm with baked pita chips or fresh baguette.
Check out the rest of the Top Ate Warm Dips and Sauces.