|Warm Crap Dip with Artichokes|
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 6 oz cans of crab meat
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- Juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 3/4 cup diced canned artichokes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Transfer into baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve with fresh baguette or baked pita chips.
Use leftovers as stuffing in Cod with Crab Stuffing.
Check out the rest of the Top Ate Warm Dips and Sauces.