|Gluten-Free Almond Crusted Chicken Fingers|
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 4 tenders each
- 2 cups raw unsalted almonds
- 1 TBSP smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- non-stick cooking spray
- BBQ Sauce for dipping
|Gluten Free Almond Crusted Chicken Fingers|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place a metal baking rack on a cookie sheet and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Use a food processor to finely chop the almonds and transfer into a shallow baking dish. Add the smoked paprika, garlic powder and salt and stir to combine.
- Pour buttermilk in a separate shallow baking dish. Dredge the chicken in the buttermilk and then in the almond mixture. Place each chicken finger on the baking rack. Coat the top each chicken finger lightly with the non-stick spray.
- Bake for 12 minutes and flip the chicken. Bake for an additional 10-12 minutes. Serve warm with BBQ sauce or ketchup for dipping.