|Easy Slow Cooker Marinara Sauce|
- 1 Vidalia onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, grated
- 2 28 oz cans of crushed tomatoes
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 TBSP dried basil
- 1 TBSP dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 TBSP white sugar (or more to taste)
- 1/2 TBSP salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker. Stir to incorporate well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Taste when done and add more sugar if desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Check out the rest of the Top Ate Warm Dips and Sauces.