|Easy Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms|
- 15 large mushrooms, stems removed and reserved
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 garlic glove grated
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs plus extra to top each mushroom
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 8-12 large cooked shrimp (or 1/2 cup of crab meat)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Combine mushroom stems, olive oil, garlic, cream cheese, bread crumbs, cheese and shrimp in a food processor and pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon filling into mushrooms caps so that they are overflowing. Top each mushroom with a little extra panko breadcrumbs for a crunch on top. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
See more of my Top Ate STUFFED Recipes.