|Cod with Crab Stuffing|
- 1 cup crab dip
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 8 oz cod fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 TBSP panko bread crumbs
- 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese
- 1 TBSP green onions, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. To prepare filling combine crab dip, spinach, and bread crumbs.
- Season both sides of the cod fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the filling evenly over the fillets. Roll the fillets up and place them seam side down in a baking dish. Use toothpicks to secure, if necessary.
- Combine the panko and cheese in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly over the fillets. Bake for 20 minutes. Raise the temperature in the oven to broil and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the panko and cheese turn a golden brown color. Serve warm with a sprinkle of green onions, if desired.
See more of my Top Ate STUFFED Recipes.