|Broth Meat Fondue|
- 4 cups of chicken broth (more on hand to add as it evaporates)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 TBSP fresh chopped rosemary (or any other desired herbs
Suggested Raw Meats:
- 1 lb steak (we used sirloin)
- 1 lb chicken breasts, diced
- 1 lb large shrimp
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine stock, wine, garlic and rosemary in an electric fondue pot and heat until just simmering. It needs to be electric to better control the heat of the broth.
- At the table, spear meats taking care not to contaminate your plate or hands with raw meat. Cook in the broth using the following guidelines:
- Chicken: 3-4 minutes
- Steak: 2-3 minutes (depending how rare/well done you like it)
- Shrimp: 1-2 minutesServe with dipping sauce.