|Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Wrapped in Bacon|
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1 cup Spinach Dip (or any desired dip or filling)
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 8-10 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 4 slices of lean turkey bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the prepared spinach dip, 2 cloves of garlic and bread crumbs.
- Evenly spoon the filling on the butterflied chicken breasts. Lay 4-5 asparagus spears on top of the dip. Close each chicken breast like a book. Wrap two pieces of bacon around each chicken breast and secure with toothpicks if needed. Lay seam side down in a glass baking dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink in the center. Serve sliced in half with desired vegetables and rice.
See more of my Top Ate STUFFED Recipes.