|Savory Buffalo Chicken Muffins|
Makes 16 muffins
- Nonstick cooking spray for muffin tins
- 1 16.3 oz can of refrigerated biscuits (any variety)
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced or shredded (or canned chicken is ok)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup refrigerated chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- Frank’s Hot Sauce to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin tins with non-stick spray. Cut each biscuit in half and use your hands to press and form into a flat circle each half into a flat circle Press each half of biscuit into muffin tin.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients. Place a heaping TBSP into each cup.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Click for more Buffalo Chicken Recipes!