|Quick and Easy Buffalo Chicken Pot Pies|
- 1 package with 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and diced or shredded
- 1/2 cup refrigerated blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 TBSP-1/4 cup hot sauce (depending on desired hotness)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Roll out pie crusts and use cookie cutters to cut ten 4 inch rounds and ten 3 inch rounds. You may need to re-roll out the pie dough to get ten of each.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, blue cheese dressing, cheese, cream cheese, carrots and hot sauce until well blended.
- Press each 4 inch dough round into sprayed muffin tins. Place one heaping TBSP of filling in each dough round. Cover each pot pie with a 3 inch dough round. Lightly press around the edges to seal the dough. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a golden brown color begins to form on top.
Click for more Buffalo Chicken Recipes!