|How to Make Wine Cork Mini Planters|
- Wine corks (as many as you want to make)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 1 inch ribbon (optional)
- buttons (optional)
- magnets (optional)
- screw driver (flat or phillips head)
- steak knife
- Begin by driving a screwdriver into the end of the wine cork. Twist it around to begin the hole. Remove and screwdriver from the hole and using a steak knife to twist the cork particles out. Use this link to help with technique.
- If you want to make planters as shown in this picture, use a hot glue gun to glue as many corks together as you wish. Wrap the ribbon around the cork using hot glue to secure it. Decorate with any details, such as buttons.
Back to Top Ate Wine Cork Crafts for more ideas.