|How to Make Wine Cork Coasters|
- 8 wine corks per coaster
- hot glue gun and hot glue
- 4" cork squares
- Using the hot glue gun, glue four sets of two corks together, lengthwise. Allow the glue to dry.
- Glue two sets of two corks that you just created together. Two cork tops should be glued to the longer side of other set of corks.
- Glue the two sets of four corks together to create a square coaster.
- If necessary, trim the cork squares with scissors to fit the size of the coaster. Using the glue gun, glue the cork square to the bottom of the coaster.
Confused? Check out this site for help.
Back to Top Ate Wine Cork Crafts for more ideas.