|How to Make a Wine Cork Bulletin Bar|
- 2-3 foot piece of scrap wood (I used a 3 foot 2 by 4)
- 15 wine corks/foot of wood
- Scrap fabric to cover the wood (I used burlap)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Staple gun
- Fancy push pins ( I like these)
- Cut the fabric to fit the wood with plenty to wrap around the back of the piece of wood. On the back side of the wood, stretch and staple the fabric using the staple gun. Fold the corners over as you would if gift wrapping.
- Leaving about an inch on the top and bottom to screw the bar into the wall, use the hot glue gun to glue corks onto the fabric. The corks should be centered on the bar and horizontally aligned. Make sure to use enough glue to saturate the fabric.