|DIY Wine Cork Wreath|
- 1 12" straw wreath
- 200 wine corks
- hot glue gun and LOTS of glue sticks
- 2 feet of any color ribbon (I used burlap for a rustic look)
- Begin by gluing corks onto the straw wreath in random directions but covering as much as the straw as possible. Use a lot of glue and press each cork to the straw for about 5-10 seconds.
- Continue gluing corks in overlapping random directions until all straw is covered. I used this link to perfect my technique.
- Tie the ribbon around the top of the wreath to hang.
Back to Top Ate Wine Cork Crafts for more ideas.