|Clean Eating Tuna Steak Kabobs|
- 12 ounces of tuna steak (or chicken breasts), diced into one inch cubes
- 1 pepper (any color), diced
- 1 Vidalia onion, diced
- (any other desired veggies)
- ½ cup of lemon tamari marinade
- Place tuna, peppers, onions and any other desired veggies in a shallow sealable container. Pour marinade over top and refrigerate for 1-4 hours. If using wooden kabobs, soak them in water to prevent them from burning.
- Preheat outdoor grill over medium-high heat. Prepare kabobs by spearing tuna pieces, onions and peppers. Repeat the pattern 3 times per kabob. This should make 6-8 kabobs.
- Cook on grill for 2-4 minutes per side for rare tuna and 5-7 minutes per side for well done tuna. Serve with brown rice bowls or quinoa.
For more Clean Eating Dinner Recipes, go to Top Ate Clean Eating Dinner Recipes.