|Clean Eating Slow Cooker Chili|
- 2 large peppers (I used red), chopped
- 1 large Vidalia onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated or minced
- 1 ½ pounds of lean ground turkey
- 1 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can corn kernals, no salt added, drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans, low sodium, drained
- 2 tsp-2 TBSP chili powder(depending on desired spice)
- 1 TBSP cumin
- 1 TBSP smoked paprika
- 1 TBSP onion powder
- ½ TBSP salt
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Chopped cilantro
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped avocado
- Combine all chili ingredients in the slow cooker and stir to incorporate well. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve warm with chopped tomatoes, cilantro and avocado.
For more Clean Eating Dinner Recipes, go to Top Ate Clean Eating Dinner Recipes.