|Clean Eating Cilantro Lime Quinoa|
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (1-2 limes)
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine quinoa, water and vinegar in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil and simmer on low for 15 minutes. Fluff with a fork and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a medium mixing bowl and add cilantro, lime juice, tomatoes and avocado. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or cold with Cilantro Lime Chicken.