|Clean Eating Brown Rice Bowls|
- 1 cup brown rice (I used short grain)
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup apple cider vinaigrette
- 2-3 cups any veggies (suggestions: cooked broccoli, sautéed onions and peppers, canned artichokes, diced tomatoes, water chestnuts, shelled edamame, avocado, spinach, mushrooms, raw red onion)
- Cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- Combine rice, water, vinegar, and salt in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil and simmer on low for 45 minutes. If desired, look for parboiled brown rice, which will cook in 10 minutes.
- Let rice stand for 15 minutes and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add dressing, veggies and chicken. Serve warm or cold.
For more Clean Eating Dinner Recipes, go to Top Ate Clean Eating Dinner Recipes.