|S'mores Bark from Top Ate on Your Plate|
- 1 10-12 oz bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1/4-1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4-1/2 broken graham crackers
- Line a 9-by-12 1/2-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula.
- Pour into baking sheet, and spread in an even layer.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and graham crackers over chocolate. Refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze for 1/2 hour or until firm. Peel off foil, and break bark into pieces.