|Roasted Herbed Butternut Squash|
from Top Ate on Your Plate
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1 inch cubes (you can buy it like this!)
- 1 Vidalia onion, diced
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cover two cooking sheets with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine squash, onions, olive oil, salt, garlic powder and rosemary in a Ziploc bag, tossing to coat. Transfer to the cookie sheets.
- Bake, stirring occassionally for 40-45 minutes
Check out some other Roasted Vegetable Recipes here.