|Pistachio and Cranberry Bark|
from Top Ate on Your Plate
- 1 10-12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4-1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Line a 9-by-12 1/2-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula.
- Pour into baking sheet, and spread in an even layer.
- Immediately sprinkle the crushed pistachios and dried cranberries over chocolate. Refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze for 1/2 hour or until firm. Peel off foil, and break bark into pieces.