|Piña Colada Bark from Top Ate on Your Plate|
- 1 10-12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/4-1/2 cup dried pineapple
- 1/4-1/2 cup roasted coconut chips I like these from Trader Joe's
- 1/2 tsp lime zest (optional)
- Line a 9-by-12 1/2-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula.
- Pour into baking sheet, and spread in an even layer.
- Immediately sprinkle the pineapple and coconut chips over the chocolate. Then add lime zest, if desired. Refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze for 1/2 hour or until firm. Peel off foil, and break bark into pieces.