|Clean Eating Avocado Chicken Salad|
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- ½-1 lime juiced
- 1 TBSP cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 avocado, 1 peeled and diced, 1 peeled and mashed.
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup red grapes, halved (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped raw nuts (optional)
- Bring a quart of water to a boil. Add chicken breasts and cook for 10 minutes or until inside is no longer pink. Transfer chicken to a plate and let cool just long enough to be able to handle it.
- Cut chicken into ½ inch chunks and add to a medium mixing bowl. Add vinegar, lime juice and cilantro, stirring to combine. Add mashed avocado and combine well. Gently fold in the diced avocado, grapes and nuts. Serve over a bed of greens or with a brown rice cake.
Check out more Clean Eating Recipes.