|Waldorf Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps from|
Top Ate on Your Plate
- 2 cups boiled chicken breasts, diced
- ½ cup mayonnaise (more if desired)
- 2-3 TBSP red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup red grapes, halved
- 4 large bib lettuce leaves
- Asian salad dressing for serving
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise, red onion, nuts and dried cranberries in a medium bowl until everything is coated with mayonnaise. Add more mayonnaise if the mixture seems dry. Then fold in the grapes, taking care not to crush them.
- Spoon ¼ of the mixture into each lettuce cup and serve with Asian salad dressing.