|Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken|
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast/thighs
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 2 vidalia onions, diced
- 10 oz sliced mushrooms
- rice for serving
- Place chicken at the bottom of the slow cooker. Layer diced onions and mushrooms on top.
- Thoroughly combine grated garlic, honey, soy sauce and ketchup in a mixing bowl. Pour over chicken, onions and mushrooms and stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 4 hours. Serve hot over rice.