|Sausage and Egg on a Bagel with Spinach and Goat Cheese|
from Top Ate on Your Plate
- 1 bagel (I used sesame)
- 1 scoop of Cheesy Sausage and Spinach Egg Bake
- 1 fried egg
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 lean sweet turkey sausage link, casing removed and crumbled
- 2-3 TBSP chopped mushrooms
- 3-4 TBSP chopped Vidalia onions
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 ounce goat cheese crumbled
DirectionsIf using the Cheesy Sausage and Spinach Egg Bake, place one scoop onto the bagel and voila!
- Heat olive oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. Saute sausage for 3-4 minutes or until it begins to brown. Then add the mushrooms and onions and cook for 5 minutes or until onions become translucent. Add spinach and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat and prepare fried egg in the same skillet.
- Lay the vegetables and sausage mixture, egg and cheese on the bagel. Serve warm.