|Easy Egg White Frittata from Top Ate on Your Plate|
- non-stick cooking spray
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp red onion, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP mushrooms, chopped
- 4-5 baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp fresh chopped basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 TBSP goat cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a small individual ceramic baking dish with non-stick spray. Combine the egg whites, red onion, mushrooms, spinach, garlic salt and basil in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle goat cheese crumbles over top. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Serve warm in ceramic dish or remove carefully.
Note: I always make this dish as an individual serving. It could be scaled up and prepared in a larger baking dish if desired.