|Tabouli with Goat Cheese from |
Top Ate on Your Plate
- 3/4 cups bulger
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 TBSP onion, chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- garlic salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of goat cheese (more if desired)
- Prepare bulger to package instructions with water and salt. Let cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine bulger, apple cider vinegar, parsley, onions, tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic salt until well incorporated. Fold in goat cheese. Refrigerate or serve immediately.