|Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Top Ate on Your Plate|
- Stonewall Kitchen Pumpkin Whoopie Pie Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 stick of butter, room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- Prepare cakes to Stonewall Kitchen package instructions and cool completely.
- While cakes are baking, cream butter and cream cheese with electric mixer. Add vanilla. Add powdered sugar in 4 parts while beating with electric mixer in between until smooth.
- Frost each whoopie pie and press two cakes together to make sandwiches.