|Pesto and Goat Cheese Linguine from|
Top Ate on Your Plate
- 3 TBSP pesto
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 6 oz linguine or any long pasta if preferred
- garlic salt to taste
- 2 fresh tomatoes chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup pasta cooking water reserved
- Boil salted water for pasta and cook for 6-7 minutes. Drain and retain about ¼ cup cooking water.
- Place pasta back in pan over low heat. Stir in pesto. Add pasta cooking water. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat. Melt in goat cheese. Add chopped tomatoes.
- Serve warm. Garnish with fresh basil and extra goat cheese.