|High Chair Ribbon Banner from |
Top Ate on Your Plate
- Cut 50 (or more depending on how wide your tray is) pieces of desired ribbon to 12 inches.
- Lay a long piece of duct tape (the length of your tray) flat on the floor with the sticky side facing up. Place each ribbon in a pattern taking care not to disturb the duct tape.
- Next, place a second long piece of duct tape on top of the ribbon so no stickiness shows.
- To avoid the ugly duct tape showing on the high chair, cut another long piece of ribbon (same length as both duct tape pieces) and attached with double sided (or rolled over) duct tape.
- Attach to high chair with more duct tape.